Passion. Hard Work. And a Whole Lot of Fun.
You’re not an average student. Your internship shouldn’t be either.
If you’re ready to make a big bang, check out the latest opportunities at our Fargo headquarters.
NOW ACCEPTING SUMMER INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS
Our summer internships are now open! Check out our latest openings below, and submit your application by February 28.
- May - August
- 15-20 hours/week
- Open to students and recent grads
- Applications due by February 28
- September - April
- 15 hours/week and flexible with your class schedule
- Open to current students
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Have a Blast
Think Sundog might be the place for you? Let our past interns help you decide.
(And no, we didn’t bribe them to say these things.)
- Amazing mentors and advisors who are there for you 24/7.
- A popcorn machine. Because who doesn’t love a mid-afternoon snack?
- Real-world work to make your portfolio and resume stand out.
- Lunch & Learns. You can take anyone in the company out for lunch. Ask questions. Get to know them.
- Talent over title. It’s a way of life around here.
- Monthly “4 o’ clock ” happy hours with the whole company.
- The opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- A Starbucks coffee machine. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
- The values: passion, integrity, creativity, quality, fun and innovation.
- All the people who’ll make you feel right at home.
“ I believe the best part about the internship is the experience that Sundoggers bring to the table. They don’t just want you to learn about the industry. They want to help you grow into it.” – Matt Holt, Design Intern
Wondering what internship projects are really like? Meet some of the clients our interns have partnered with in the past, and see a showcase of their work.
Just imagine. Your work could be here next.
OAuth Authentication in Salesforce
- Implemented Secure Authentication using OAuth
- Increased security by ensuring username/password combinations aren’t stored locally
- Architected extendable system that can be used with other desktop or web applications
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Dashboard
- Gained expertise with Salesforce Einstein Analytics’ features and functionality
- Configured datasets in data manager
- Developed custom fields to perform calculations and better represent the data
- Created product profitability dashboard for client
Social Media Community Management
- Actively researched social media trends
- Created a variety of original content, including written posts, photos and graphics
- Managed communities for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms
- Participated in monthly insights reviews to analyze and optimize performance
- Contributed to social media strategy practice for Sundog and our clients
Our internships are here to challenge you. Teach you. Inspire you. But don’t take our word for it. Get an inside look by reading posts from our past interns.
January 30, 2019
by McKenzie Klatt
Do you know the feeling when you figure something out that makes either your life, school, or work incredibly easier? This week during my internship at Sundog, I knew there had to be a more efficient way to do a task that I had been spending a tedious amount of time doing. Before I get […]
January 23, 2019
by Alex Khalil
Everyone has hobbies, or interests they pursue in their free time. For some, it’s hiking, for others, it’s the occasional Netflix binge. These are all well and good, and incredibly important for maintaining a healthy balance between work and your real life. But what about hobbies that meet in the middle of business and pleasure? The passions […]
January 8, 2019
by Lauren Arnold
One of my favorite work perks is having a dog-friendly office. On my first official day in the Sundog Tower, I was greeted by, not just one, but three different pups. Talk about a welcoming environment! In a day that was filled with introductions, nerves and the unknown, I instantly felt better by the presence […]