Passion. Hard Work. And a Whole Lot of Fun.
You’re not an average student. Your internship shouldn’t be either.
If you’re ready to make a big bang, check out the latest opportunities at our Fargo headquarters.
- Program runs September - May
- Open to college students and recent graduates
- 15-20 hours/week with generous pay and perks
- May - August 2018
We typically offer a variety of summer internships (25 hours/week). Past internships have included: marketing, creative writing/social media, studios/video and technology.
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Have a Blast
Think Sundog might be the place for you? Let our past interns help you decide.
(And no, we didn’t bribe them to say these things.)
- Amazing mentors and advisors who are there for you 24/7.
- A popcorn machine. Because who doesn’t love a mid-afternoon snack?
- Real-world work to make your portfolio and resume stand out.
- Lunch & Learns. You can take anyone in the company out for lunch. Ask questions. Get to know them.
- Talent over title. It’s a way of life around here.
- Monthly “4 o’ clock ” happy hours with the whole company.
- The opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- A Starbucks coffee machine. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
- The values: passion, integrity, creativity, quality, fun and innovation.
- All the people who’ll make you feel right at home.
“ I believe the best part about the internship is the experience that Sundoggers bring to the table. They don’t just want you to learn about the industry. They want to help you grow into it.” – Matt Holt, Design Intern
Wondering what internship projects are really like? Meet some of the clients our interns have partnered with in the past, and see a showcase of their work.
Just imagine. Your work could be here next.
Our internships are here to challenge you. Teach you. Inspire you. But don’t take our word for it. Get an inside look by reading posts from our past interns.
October 18, 2017
by Tony Roetzel
Get Involved College is new, exciting, difficult, and full of lessons. One of the things five years of college has taught me is the importance of balancing work and pleasure. Roughly six weeks into the semester we are hitting that halfway point, midterms. A time where everything seems to start piling up at once. A […]
October 12, 2017
by Nick Reitan
One of my favorite perks of interning with Sundog: the resources. I’ve been lucky to have access to some of the latest design software, like the newest Adobe CC Suite, at my disposal. This is a benefit that isn’t standard for students at my age. Some internships or job offerings in a design environment don’t […]