Passion. Hard Work. And a Whole Lot of Fun.
You’re not an average student. Your internship shouldn’t be either.
If you’re ready to make a big bang, check out the latest opportunities at our Fargo headquarters.
- Program runs September - May
- Open to college students and recent graduates
- 15-20 hours/week with generous pay and perks
- May - August 2018
We typically offer a variety of summer internships (25 hours/week). Past internships have included: marketing, creative writing/social media, studios/video and technology.
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Have a Blast
Think Sundog might be the place for you? Let our past interns help you decide.
(And no, we didn’t bribe them to say these things.)
- Amazing mentors and advisors who are there for you 24/7.
- A popcorn machine. Because who doesn’t love a mid-afternoon snack?
- Real-world work to make your portfolio and resume stand out.
- Lunch & Learns. You can take anyone in the company out for lunch. Ask questions. Get to know them.
- Talent over title. It’s a way of life around here.
- Monthly “4 o’ clock ” happy hours with the whole company.
- The opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- A Starbucks coffee machine. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
- The values: passion, integrity, creativity, quality, fun and innovation.
- All the people who’ll make you feel right at home.
“ I believe the best part about the internship is the experience that Sundoggers bring to the table. They don’t just want you to learn about the industry. They want to help you grow into it.” – Matt Holt, Design Intern
Wondering what internship projects are really like? Meet some of the clients our interns have partnered with in the past, and see a showcase of their work.
Just imagine. Your work could be here next.
Our internships are here to challenge you. Teach you. Inspire you. But don’t take our word for it. Get an inside look by reading posts from our past interns.
November 10, 2017
by Darby Fike
I spend a part of my social media internship time looking into new technology, especially social media platforms. Part of my job is to understand how individuals use these platforms and how our business can use them to communicate effectively with that audience. What most people, including myself, are wondering is what platforms are going […]
October 30, 2017
by Dakota Larson
OAuth Authentication in Salesforce Over the past few weeks, I have been diving into OAuth Authentication as part of my internship here at Sundog Interactive. The following is a relatively complete synopsis of journey developing an application that authenticates users using Salesforce OAuth Authentication. OAuth authentication can be challenging to implement. This guide is designed […]