Passion. Hard Work. And a Whole Lot of Fun.
You’re not an average student. Your internship shouldn’t be either.
If you’re ready to make a big bang, check out the latest opportunities at our Fargo headquarters.
- May - August
- 25 hours/week
- Open to students and recent grads
- September - April
- 15 hours/week and flexible with your class schedule
- Open to current students
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Have a Blast
Think Sundog might be the place for you? Let our past interns help you decide.
(And no, we didn’t bribe them to say these things.)
- Amazing mentors and advisors who are there for you 24/7.
- A popcorn machine. Because who doesn’t love a mid-afternoon snack?
- Real-world work to make your portfolio and resume stand out.
- Lunch & Learns. You can take anyone in the company out for lunch. Ask questions. Get to know them.
- Talent over title. It’s a way of life around here.
- Monthly “4 o’ clock ” happy hours with the whole company.
- The opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- A Starbucks coffee machine. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
- The values: passion, integrity, creativity, quality, fun and innovation.
- All the people who’ll make you feel right at home.
“ I believe the best part about the internship is the experience that Sundoggers bring to the table. They don’t just want you to learn about the industry. They want to help you grow into it.” – Matt Holt, Design Intern
Wondering what internship projects are really like? Meet some of the clients our interns have partnered with in the past, and see a showcase of their work.
Just imagine. Your work could be here next.
OAuth Authentication in Salesforce
- Implemented Secure Authentication using OAuth
- Increased security by ensuring username/password combinations aren’t stored locally
- Architected extendable system that can be used with other desktop or web applications
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Dashboard
- Gained expertise with Salesforce Einstein Analytics’ features and functionality
- Configured datasets in data manager
- Developed custom fields to perform calculations and better represent the data
- Created product profitability dashboard for client
Social Media Community Management
- Actively researched social media trends
- Created a variety of original content, including written posts, photos and graphics
- Managed communities for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms
- Participated in monthly insights reviews to analyze and optimize performance
- Contributed to social media strategy practice for Sundog and our clients
Our internships are here to challenge you. Teach you. Inspire you. But don’t take our word for it. Get an inside look by reading posts from our past interns.
November 10, 2018
by Lauren Arnold
The other night I was at my parent’s house when my mom brought out some learning toys that she was bringing to her fifth-grade classroom. She showed me a geometric puzzle and suddenly, countless images of me on my parent’s floor bent over games and puzzles flooded into my mind. When I was growing up […]
November 1, 2018
by Alex Khalil
As part of the interview process for the Software Engineer Intern position here at Sundog, you must complete some simple code examples to display competency. I was aware that this was standard practice with technical and especially programming positions, so no big deal right? When I saw the form I realized I had underestimated the […]
October 29, 2018
by Josie Perhus
The reality of working in an office environment in today’s world, is that we sit (all day). Whether it’s at a desk, or in a meeting, lack of movement is a harsh reality for the office workers of today’s world. Spending the entire work day seated is not only unnatural and exhausting, it can be […]