Passion. Hard Work. And a Whole Lot of Fun.
You’re not an average student. Your internship shouldn’t be either.
If you’re ready to make a big bang, check out the latest opportunities at our Fargo headquarters.
- May - August
- 25 hours/week
- Open to students and recent grads
- September - April
- 15 hours/week and flexible with your class schedule
- Open to current students
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Have a Blast
Think Sundog might be the place for you? Let our past interns help you decide.
(And no, we didn’t bribe them to say these things.)
- Amazing mentors and advisors who are there for you 24/7.
- A popcorn machine. Because who doesn’t love a mid-afternoon snack?
- Real-world work to make your portfolio and resume stand out.
- Lunch & Learns. You can take anyone in the company out for lunch. Ask questions. Get to know them.
- Talent over title. It’s a way of life around here.
- Monthly “4 o’ clock ” happy hours with the whole company.
- The opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- A Starbucks coffee machine. (Yes, you read that correctly.)
- The values: passion, integrity, creativity, quality, fun and innovation.
- All the people who’ll make you feel right at home.
“ I believe the best part about the internship is the experience that Sundoggers bring to the table. They don’t just want you to learn about the industry. They want to help you grow into it.” – Matt Holt, Design Intern
Wondering what internship projects are really like? Meet some of the clients our interns have partnered with in the past, and see a showcase of their work.
Just imagine. Your work could be here next.
OAuth Authentication in Salesforce
- Implemented Secure Authentication using OAuth
- Increased security by ensuring username/password combinations aren’t stored locally
- Architected extendable system that can be used with other desktop or web applications
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Dashboard
- Gained expertise with Salesforce Einstein Analytics’ features and functionality
- Configured datasets in data manager
- Developed custom fields to perform calculations and better represent the data
- Created product profitability dashboard for client
Social Media Community Management
- Actively researched social media trends
- Created a variety of original content, including written posts, photos and graphics
- Managed communities for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms
- Participated in monthly insights reviews to analyze and optimize performance
- Contributed to social media strategy practice for Sundog and our clients
Our internships are here to challenge you. Teach you. Inspire you. But don’t take our word for it. Get an inside look by reading posts from our past interns.
October 19, 2018
by McKenzie Klatt
My first month as a Marketing Research and Intelligence Intern at Sundog has been all about learning! To me, nothing is more satisfying than expanding my knowledge. DiscoverOrg (https://discoverorg.com/) has been a priority of mine. Learning the tool’s ins and outs has been paying off! What is DiscoverOrg? It’s a tool with a wide variety […]
October 12, 2018
by Lauren Arnold
This is how to interview for a job – NOT! Although I am only three weeks into my internship here at Sundog, I can already see significant personal and professional growth. Through my initial job interview and my first few weeks of introductions and orientation, I have learned some of the do’s and don’ts of […]
October 10, 2018
by Josie Perhus
For as long as I’ve known about Sundog, I’ve known of Sundog’s impressive company culture. It is well-known throughout the community, and was a huge factor for me in applying here. After receiving my internship offer, I couldn’t have been more interested to find out first hand what makes the culture here so great. To […]